E.17.02 - Sept 2020
- Fixed an issue with the specified frequency
range associated with Option UNS.
- Fixed an issue with the Single Sideband
Phase Noise test reportthat prevented SNR mode = Off data tables from
when a unit has option HY2.
- Fixed a typo in the help file for Single
Sideband Phase Noise that incorrectly instructed operators to turn
harmonic filters on
when testing low phase noise mode.
E.17.01 - Aug 2020
- Updated the Single Sideband Phase Noise specifications for
unitswith serial prefix >= 6002 to reflect changes made to the
N7820A PSG-D Series Calibration Application E.17.00
- June 2020
New UUT Models and Options Supported
New Test Equipment
Added support for the following models. Refer to the application's Help for a complete list of supported ETE and option requirements.
- DSOS104A oscilloscope
- N1000A oscilloscope mainframe (not supported in adjustments)
- N1045B remote sampling head plugin (not supported in adjustments)
- N4693D-M0F ECal, 2.4 mm
- N4691D-M0F ECal, 3.5 mm
- The PXA N9030B signal analyzer is now the recommended model for all tests in performance verification test plans; it is not allowed in adjustments. The PSA E444xA is the only signal analyzer supported in adjustment test plans, and it is still supported as an alternate model in performance verification test plans.
New Features and Enhancements