N7827A UXG Agile
Signal Generator Calibration Application
1.Changed Switching Speed secifications for the
N5194A to reflect datasheet
1. Changed Maximum Output Power specifications
for N5192A/N5194A to reflect datasheet corrections.
2. Reduced Harmonic Spurious measurement
uncertainty for the N5192A/N5194A which nowrequires the Power Level
Accuracy test to be run before the Harmonic Spurious test.
New UUT Models and Options Supported
N5192A agile vector adapter (which is a modified version of the N5194A agile vector adapter)
New Test Equipment
- N5191A local oscillator is required as the local oscillator for the N5192A agile adapter. Similarly, the N5193A is required as the local oscillator for the N5194A agile adapter. The two local oscillators are not interchangeable.
- N5245B PNA-X is now the recommended network analyzer model. The N5245A is supported as the alternate model.
- GoHz HZ-60-1101 frequency converter is required for the optional setup in the Non-Harmonic Spurious Performance Test. This test only applies to the N5193A with serial number ≥ 56460000. Refer to the application's Help for more information.
New Features and Enhancements
- Performance verification tests are supported for the N5192A agile vector adapter.
- Adjustments are now supported for the N5194A and N5192A agile adapters.