E.05.03 Feb 2020
1. Fixed an uncertainty issue in Frequency
Accuracy test using the frequency counter's
E.05.02 Oct 2019
1. Added 300KHz test point for E5072A Trace
Noise, Noise Floor and Crosstalk & System Dynamic Range tests.
2. Fixed an issue of Dynamic Accuracy at
Compression - Low Freq test for E5071C.
3. Updated the connection bitmaps of Dynamic
Accuracy at Compression - Low Freq test for E5071C.
E.05.01 June 2019
1. Fixed driving data and uncertainty issues
for E5080A RF Output Level Linearity test.
N7842A ENA Series Calibration Application E.05.00 Feb 2019
New UUT Models and Options Supported
None for this release.
New Test Equipment
Added support for the following models. Refer to the application's Help for a complete list of supported ETE.
- U3070A-K01 compression test set for E5071C. This will be the recommended model. The Z5623A-K01 test set has been discontinued but is still supported as an alternate model.
- 8493C Option 010, 3.5 mm attenuator; qty. 2. Required for all DUTs for the new dynamic accuracy solution in the Factory Recommended Variant.
- 11667B 3.5 mm power splitter. New ETE for the E5080A. Used in the new dynamic accuracy solution.
- 33622A function generator: Required for all ENA models for the new dynamic accuracy test in the Factory Recommended Variant test plan. Alternate models are not allowed.
New Features and Enhancements
Refer to the application's Help for complete information.
- Two test plan variants are now offered: Factory Recommended and Normal. Two variants are necessary to support varying solutions for testing dynamic accuracy. Note that the E5080A can only use the Factory Recommended Variant.
- New dynamic accuracy solution that uses the 33622A function generator. This new solution was developed to test an enhanced specification for the E5080A. The E5071C and E5072A can also use this new solution by choosing the Factory Recommended Variant test plan. There are fewer connections required in the new function generator solution than in the test set solution in the Normal Variant.
- Improved testing for receiver compression for the E5071C. The previous two receiver compression functional tests have been improved and are now run under new names as performance verification tests.