Version E.02.02 (July 2010)
Supports the 89610A, 89611A, 89640A, 89641A, 89600S VXI based Vector Signal Analyzers.
- Added embedded licensing support for 89600S VSA Software version 7 and above.
Calibration Software License Information:
- You can use either a N7800A-U1S PC seat license or an individual instrument license such as the N7800A-U9Z 90-day license or N7800A-UPZ perpetual license.
- For individual licenses you will be prompted to enter the system serial number* at run time.
* The 89600S system serial number is located on the rear panel of the VXI mainframe, above the mainframe serial number.
89600S Series VSA Firmware and License Information:
- 89600S Series VSA Firmware requirments:
- The 89600S Firmware (version 7.xx to 12.xx for Win XP and
version 12.xx for Win 7) needs to install
first, before installing N7815A-VSA-89600 application.
- A firewire card and cable
(IEEE 1394 interface) in order to communicate with the hardware.
- The 89600S Series VSA Firmware needs a license to run on its own.
- Thus, it is highly recommended to purchase a license for the
89600S Series VSA Firmware. However, if no license is applied to
the 89600S Series VSA Firmware, then the N7815A 896xx VSA
Calibration Application software will still be able to use the
89600S Series VSA Firmware, but no user interface will be
present on the 89600S Series VSA Firmware.
- A 14-day demo version of the 89600S Series VSA Firmware can
be automatically obtained when you first run the VSA Firmware.
However, you will not be able to continue to run
the 89600S VSA Firmware or N7815A VSA-89600 application after
this 14 day demo period.
- For more information on downloading and using the 89600S Series VSA
Firmware, go the following website: